What if someone does not know their what their talents are? Honestly, I view myself as mediocre in really just about every aspect of life. This really doesn't bother me (ok maybe a little), but I really wish that I knew how God wanted to use me. It may just be a part of finding yourself. The constant search for who you are and what God made you to be. Or it may be that if you are just willing God will use one of the talents you never thought He would pick. Is He waiting for the perfect moment for us to become who He wants? Or is He just waiting for us to be willing? Will He reveal it to us when we aren't looking? Sigh... The mystery of life.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Talents
What if someone does not know their what their talents are? Honestly, I view myself as mediocre in really just about every aspect of life. This really doesn't bother me (ok maybe a little), but I really wish that I knew how God wanted to use me. It may just be a part of finding yourself. The constant search for who you are and what God made you to be. Or it may be that if you are just willing God will use one of the talents you never thought He would pick. Is He waiting for the perfect moment for us to become who He wants? Or is He just waiting for us to be willing? Will He reveal it to us when we aren't looking? Sigh... The mystery of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment