Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sick

I think one of the worst types of sickness is the one where nausea is involved. I am currently nauseated and feeling like an utter bum because I have been sitting on the couch all day trying not to throw up. I want to run, jump and play but no... I am stuck on the couch with a sore back from sitting so long. Blah...  So, this is an effort to distract myself from the nausea. A friend has one of these number things on their blog and because I am sick and don't feel like putting much effort into being original I am going to copy their idea.


1. fingernail always has a design on it
2. times I've crashed a dirt bike
3. number of beds I own 
4. longest number of working nights in a row so far
5. countries visited
6. horses owned
7. first cousins (5 adopted, 1 stepcousin)
8. number of years in actual school
9. longest running distance so far
10. years of piano lessons
11. weeks spent in different countries
12. weeks of hospital orientation (6 completed)
17. years of having an awesome brother
18. my favorite number 
20. hours since the last time I ate
21. years of life
22. states visited
24. ideal age to have kids... must find a man first so that might be a little off
28. my favorite day of the month
32. Teeth in my mouth
35. minute drive to work
100. dollars spent on flowers this year for planting
164. miles run since January 13
219. songs bought on iTunes

1 comment:

  1. This is cool. I like it. (The list part, that is, not the sickness.) Hope you can run, jump, and play soon.

    ReplyDelete