Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ears


Today, as I was walking out of the hospital (btw I HATE working on sabbath), there was a "super cool" person who had earphones in. These earphones were turned up so loud that you could hear the song that was playing as he walked by. Of course he swaggered and gave me a nod as we passed to confirm the "coolness." It didn't work for me. All I could think was, "You obviously don't want to hear when you turn 65." Ears are amazing things. Sign language is pretty cool but not that "cool." I like my ears and how well they hear.

As I write this my kitten is sitting on the floor looking at me with big huge ears (haha you thought I was going to say eyes). Cats run from big noises (no, they aren't scared the noise just hurts their ears) and most of them hear longer, in cat years, than we do. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment